Marlborough Table Football Tournament
Marlborough are excited to be hosting the fund industry’s most prestigious (and only) table football tournament in aid of CASCAID.
The evening will run as follows:
– We’ll have 32 teams in 8 groups of 4 – just like the Euros.
– Over the course of 1 evening, we’ll hold the group stages, knock-out rounds, and ultimately the final.
– 2 players “on the pitch” at any point, rolling subs allowed; managers, coaches, physios, etc – all welcome to provide any and all support!
– The date is Wednesday, 22 November
– Kickoff 6:15pm – please arrive by 6pm for a briefing
Spaces are limited, so please let Sheldon MacDonald know as soon as possible if you’ll be able to join us for what is always a really fun night!
This year, CASCAID is supporting The Rainbow Trust, which helps the families of seriously ill children and bereaved families.
We’re asking for a donation of just £300 per team.
You can donate to this worthwhile cause here: https://lnkd.in/ebBjHQnF